COACHING FOR WOMEN
You can be happy and fulfilled without needing to be perfect or controlling. Let me show you how.
“Perfectionism is a self-destructive and addictive belief system that fuels this primary thought: If I look perfect, live perfectly, and do everything perfectly, I can avoid or minimize the painful feelings of shame, judgment, and blame.” --Brene Brown
- Do you have ridiculously high standards?
- Get down on yourself when you make a mistake?
- Do you fear failure?
- Are you a procrastinator?
- Are you an all or nothing thinker?
- Do you criticize yourself and others?
- Do you experience anxiety, depression, disappointment, shame, or guilt?
If so, sounds like perfectionism may be in the driver's seat of your life! I help women connect intimately with who they really are at their core and explore what they want most out of life while relinquishing their deep desire to control. As women, we are constantly inundated with images and messages from family, friends, society and the media to look perfect, be perfect, and appear to have it all put together. On the outside it might seem as though you have it all put together but in reality, you are crumbling inside and you long for internal freedom. Often times we are trying to chase high and unrealistic expectations and if you don't meet those expectations, it can leave you to feel inadequate, sad, anxious, and even shameful when expectations are not met.
The real problem is....
- The unrealistic expectations you set on yourself
- The negative self -talk you engage in
- The lack of compassion you show yourself
- The shield you hide behind thinking it will protect you from judgment
So instead you....
- Try to appear perfect
- Feel the need to prove yourself to others
- Seek validation outside of you
- Seek to please others
- And...you keep adding to your never ending to do list
Whew! That's exhausting! It's time to break free from this vicious trap!
In our sessions together, you will:
- Become aware of how perfectionism is getting in your way and preventing you from growing
- Set realistic, manageable goals
- Learn how to handle setbacks when life doesn't go according to your plan
- Practice valuable skills to help you move past roadblocks
- Bring more self compassionate into your life!
It's time to stop letting perfectionism hold you back from living your life!
TOGETHER let's begin...If you are a woman, looking for a safe space and willing to let go of what is not working, then call me today for your FREE 30 minute mini session! Click below to learn more about my mini sessions. What do you have to lose?